Celebrate yourself and other women around you with a trendy tattoos designs
Being a woman is a celebration and at Swirlster we don’t give a chance to dance a little every time a woman gets one step closer to her goals. So why not reward yourself with something that will last forever to remind you every day of the pride of being a woman? If you’re intimidated by a tattoo, remind yourself how far you’ve come ladies and how much further you have to step and hopefully the task at hand may seem easier to accomplish. Treat yourself to a permanent work of art on your skin to remember everything that matters most to you. Whether it’s her mother’s name etched into her skin, matching tattoos with her best friend, or a permanent reminder of her journey, celebrate Women’s Day 2023 with a unique tattoo for this special day. Pallavi from Devil’z Tattooz brings you all the information about the trendiest tattoo designs of the season to help you choose the best one on this special day.
Simple Henna Tattoos For Women
Before you try henna tattoos, you should know how long the henna tattoo lasts. It usually depends on how long the Mehandi cake has been left. Usually henna tattoo last 2-3 weeks but they only look significant for 3-4 days.
After that, they look messy and unclear. Here we have chosen 50 henna tattoo designs that will look great while fresh:
Easy Henna Tattoos
1. Mandala is a concept in Hinduism. Here is a cute mandala henna tattoo for you.
2. The flower is the most common henna tattoo design and they look incredibly beautiful on girls.
3. Yin yang shows both sides of life: good and evil. Try the Yin and Yang henna tattoo if you believe in the dual nature of life.
4. Girls in the Indian subcontinent try out various henna tattoo designs during auspicious festivals. However, the craze for wedding designs is above other henna designs.
5. If you want to go the extra mile and try a unique henna tattoo design, I suggest you try a god design as shown in this image.
6. Henna tattoos are temporary and fade in two to three days, so you can try any design of your choice.
7. The sun is considered a deity in India, so many girls like to try henna tattoo of the sun.
8. The small henna tattoo design will suit young ladies who are not married and want to try some designs.
9. If you’re a budding tattoo artist, you should start with simple henna tattoos like this one.
10. I don’t think the side foot henna tattoo will last very long, but still, if you want to give it a try, here it is. There are many benefits of using henna on the body and they will surprise you.
henna tattoo design for girl
11. This henna rose tattoo is so beautiful and unique that I don’t think anyone else could copy it.
12. You can try an unconventional and pretty henna tattoo design. Like here is an idea of a fairy shown with sparkling stars.
make tattoo unique tattoos for females unique tattoos for women great tattoo ideas best tattoo ideas all tattoos female tattoos gallery minimalist tattoo for women feminine tattoo heart tattoo ideas best tattoos for women flower tattoos for women tiny tattoos for women best tattoo designs
Disclaimer:*** I do not own any of the photographs I post,…